Gain confidence in your Spanish while exploring the rural Mediterranean area.

Spanish for Nature Lovers is an opportunity to enjoy nature, creativity and inspiration. To connect with people from all over the world, and with yourself.


I want to invite you to discover the richness of the Spanish language in a rural Mediterranean environment.
In a week, you can improve your level and gain fluency by speaking with local people, your classmates and the teacher, who will guide you through the classroom lessons.
All the while soaking up a peaceful and relaxing holiday in nature.

Who is Spanish for Nature Lovers for?

Spanish for Nature Lovers is a week-long experience, during which I open up my home in Girona to a small group of people from different parts of the world.

The programme is intended for adults who already have some knowledge of Spanish and want to take advantage of their holiday to improve their language proficiency.


Do you need to speak Spanish at work?


Do you plan to travel to Spain or Latin America?


Do you want to gain fluency to communicate with a relative who is a native speaker?


Or are you simply in love with the language, and want to improve your skills while enjoying a different sort of holiday?

A programme created to
enjoy the little things in life


I will welcome you on Sunday afternoon. We will all introduce ourselves and have a quiet, relaxed dinner to get to know each other.


We’ll kickstart every morning with breakfast in the house, made from seasonal & local produce.


Each day you will have two hours of Spanish lessons with a native teacher.


Then I will take you out to participate in a group activity to discover the local area and culture.


We will eat out at my favourite local restaurants and enjoy homecooked meals.


In addition, you will also have time for yourself: to enjoy the peace and quiet, a good book or conversations and board games with your classmates.

At the end of the week, you will return home with greater confidence in your Spanish: you will have given it a boost that will allow you to let go and speak it fluently.

But you will also take home the memory of an inspiring experience. Memories of special moments shared with your classmates and with local people who will have shown you small bits of their daily life.

A schedule of activities to connect with the environment and with yourself.

Every week at Spanish for Nature Lovers is unique, and I love to plan it according to the season and the interests of my guests. This is why when you make your reservation, I will ask you to tell me about your expectations, likes and preferences.  

The programme will allow you to practise your Spanish in everyday situations, all day long, both at home and on excursions and walks.

I will invite you to learn how local artisans work, who will teach you, for example, how to make pottery, natural creams or wicker baskets. We will also explore the local area on foot, bike and when the sun shines by kayak!

This way, as you enjoy the little moments of a different type of holiday, you will improve your skills:


Listening. You will hear the language in real-life situations, such as classes, workshops and guided activities with local people.


Speaking. You will gain fluency and confidence to express yourself in Spanish. You can practice with your housemates, with your teacher and with local people.


Reading. In class, when visiting restaurants, or watching a movie with Spanish subtitles: the week will be full of opportunities to improve your reading.


Writing. Every day you will write about a simple topic related to the week’s activities.


Grammar. You can review grammar topics and get answers to your questions in the daily classes.

The Offering

Spanish for Nature Lovers is an immersive language programme for adults, and as your host, my goal is for you to enjoy the experience

What is included?


Accommodation. Seven nights in a private room in a charming house in the Spanish countryside.

Arrival: Sunday starting at 4:00 p.m. Check Out: Sunday before 11.00 a.m.

Meals. Breakfast in the dining room with local produce, leisurely lunch and dinner plan, according to the schedule of activities. In addition, there will be an ongoing supply of water, tea infusions and coffee available at the house for you to enjoy as you wish.

Spanish classes. Two hours of class from Monday to Friday with a native teacher, some time to do exercices, and the rest of the day to keep practising!

Small groups. Maximum of two to four students, to ensure a personalised and unique experience.

Activities. We will follow a different plan every day, which may include activities such as walks through historic villages, pottery classes, guided electric bike tours, natural skincare workshops, oceanfront hiking, visits to markets and local farms. The plan will be adapted to the interests of the group and the time of the year.

Local transportation. In addition to your host and I will also be your guide accompany you for all the weekly activities!

Seven days that will boost your level of Spanish, while enjoying the natural surroundings and the company of other people with similar interests.


What is not included?


The plane tickets and airport transfer. Many cities around the world offer flights to the Barcelona airport. From there, you can take a coach to Banyoles, 15 minutes from the house. If you are coming from Europe, you can also choose the Girona – Costa Brava airport. There you will have direct taxi service (the trip usually takes about 25 minutes).


In any case, when completing your registration, you will receive detailed instructions on how to get here.



Would you like to escape to the countryside and stay in a beautiful
country home near Barcelona to practise your Spanish all weekend?

Contact me for more information
( all included from 250€ in a shared double room)

Spanish for Nature Lovers is a programme for small groups and, as such, availability is limited.


Reserve your spot for €1280.


At this point, you might be wondering about these questions:

Are the activities appropriate for all ages?
Of course! In addition, I will create a weekly plan that matches the likes and preferences of each group, so that all participants feel comfortable and excited about doing the activities.
Is it possible to follow a special diet?
No problem! On the questionnaire prior to your visit, I will ask you about your food preferences, so I can make sure that you have options suitable for your diet, both at the house and when we eat out.
What level of Spanish do I need?
You need to have a basic idea of the language that will allow you to understand it. It doesn’t matter if you haven’t used it for a long time or if you feel it’s a little “rusty.” It’s all about coming to learn and improve. If you have questions about your particular case, you can write to me at info@spanishfornaturelovers.com
Are we going to have any free time?
Yes, apart from activities and classes, you will have some free time. I understand that in order to communicate in a language that is not yours, you will need to make an effort, and that is why the programme includes moments so you can rest, when you can do whatever you want.
How long is the Spanish for Nature Lovers programme?
One week, from Sunday to Sunday.
What are your payment terms and cancellation policy?
We ask that you pay 20% up front to reserve your place, this is non-refundable however, we appreciate that things change which is why we offer the chance to postpone to another week, three months prior to your scheduled retreat. The remaining 80% will be paid upon arrival.
This is your time to experience linguistic and cultural immersion, which will help you discover special places and make new friends.

I look forward to welcoming you.

Do you like music?

Would you like to have fun learning Spanish?

Subscribe to get acces to my Spanish playlist, download the worksheets and enjoy while boost your Spanish.


           Spanish songs to

take on your next roadtrip.